Saturday 4 February 2017

Songbird's Secret


Hello everyone,

I'm sharing my card made for Pion Deisgn using the gorgeous Songbird's Secret Collection.  The image is from the Images in the Past from the same collection.

I have also used the Pion Design Palette for the Trailing Leaves and all the flowers were made using Foamiran and stamens, all available at Noor Design UK, see links at the bottom.



I cut the bird out and positioned onto the Scrapiniec Doily border next to the image.

A close up using the Die Set 1, Foamiran in Ivory, Distress Ink Weathered Wood and Vintage Matt Stamens in White.


I added Wax Cord and a beautiful Vintage Button Atoinette to the cut out Tag. The butterfly was cut from the border sheet.  I added a filagree corner to the image.



Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x







1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

So elegant these flowers are just amazing loving this card Love and hugs Carole x