Saturday 18 June 2016

Happy Birthday

Good morning.

I'm sharing a card using the July Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Stencil due into the store at the beginning of July.  I have used papers from Pion Design's Mister Tom's Treasures, backed with the Pion Design palette, both available at Noor Design UK.


I used the new Noor!Design Lattice Edge Border Die for each end which embosses beautifully on the Pion Design Palette.

I added a bouquet of flowers; wild orchid crafts magnolia, rose hipbuds, poppies, pomegranate apples, poppies, glistening berries in green and carnations, also ALL available in store and added leaves from the oval die cut, love these leaves.  

I have also added butterflies from the Pion Design Mister Tom's Treasures Border sheet.


On the right hand side I added a Scrapiniec Chipbord frame, so gorgeous and added the text from the Pion Deisgn border sheet.  The bronze butterfly is a NEW addition to the store and I used the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen to add the pearls.





Hope you like it.
Hugs Tracy x




4 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Totally stunning hun, she will love it, Hugs Liz xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous! Lovely shape too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning another wonderful card just perfect gorgeoeus shape as well Love and hugs Carole x

Carol Willis said...

Hi Tracy

Love your work, absolutely stunning creations. Can you tell me if you are likely to get any more of the "Glistening Green Berries" in your shop?

Caz x