Friday 1 January 2016

Just Called to Say I Love You

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year to everyone.  I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas and New year.

It's challenge time at Noor Design UK and we have an easy one, "Anything Goes".  I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Phone stencil to create this shaped card and right now you can get 20% off using the code ENDOFYEAR15 when checking out.  This excludes pre-orders and items not in stock.



I used the stencil and structure paste for the number dial.  

The papers are by Pion Design


I used the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen in Black around the edges.


Hope you like it.

Tracy x

 Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning and lovely shaped card. The details are fantastic.
I wish you an Happy New Year.
Francy

Daniele said...

Great card Tracy Happy New Year
hugs

JenniferD said...

Thankyou for all this Amazing Inspiration during the last year just wished I lived closer to do your Amazing Classes. Hoping 2016 has in it everything you wish for. Happy 2016!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Tracy - beautifully embellished and love the adorable image.
Wishing all good things for 2016.
Hugs Sharon. x

Irene Mendes said...

This is a STUNNING project, Love the shape and the colors.
Happy New Year!!
Hugs, Irene

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, super piece love those pearls on the black card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x