Monday 10 August 2015

The Holly and the Ivy

Hi Everyone,

I have received my Pion Design DT papers and couldn't wait to play :)

I have used the new Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Tear Drop for the base along with Pion Design's Palette in Green III - PD6120.

The gorgeous image is from the new Grandma's Attic Christmas Greetings sheet PD1314 and Sandy will be getting these into stock real soon, so keep note of the names of the papers :)


I have added gorgeous lace at the bottom and a little inbetween the layers at the top.

I have used the green pallete to diecut the new vintage flourish holly leaves, flower spray and red ponegranites.


The second Vintage Flourish holly leaf..... edged with forest moss distress ink.  I also added some Dutch Doobadoo Softwood Tiles with a coating of gesso, which we have just found out is prononced "Jes- oh".  Now I have to think everything I say this word, lol.


I wanted to ensure the beautiful image was visible from the paper and the little Christmas Greetings sentiment.


I added the matching border to the centre of the lace.


Hope you like it.

Pion Design Christmas In Norway Papers Used:-

Palette Green III
Images - PD6411
Grandma's Attic Christmas Greetings - PD1314
Christmas in a Row - PD6403
Borders - PD6410
Bells - PD6410

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello,

i adore your cristmascard, so so beautiful!!
Tine

Daniele said...

such a wonderful creation Tracy
hugs x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning those new papers are fabulous and I love that template its a great shape you have added some great flower and berry sprays this all perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Jane said...

Really lovely Tracy and smiled at you only just realising it's pronounced jesso not gesso...lol. I still hear plenty of people pronouncing it gesso so I wouldn't worry x

Dawn said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracy, I love the papers & the vintage image!
Hugs
Dawn xx