Saturday 15 August 2015

Santa's Dashing Through the Snow

Ho, Ho, Ho,

No, your not seeing things and Yes, I've gone a little mad, lol.  Tomorrow I will be heading to Las Vegas, yayyyy, so need a holiday and this is such a fun filled planned holiday I am really looking forward to it.... well except the flight :(

So as you know I love Christmas and I didn't get round to making the Sleigh last year I have taken the opportunity of making it early.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Sleigh stencil for the base and the Happy Holiday's 12x12 paper pad.



Santa is coloured with distress ink markers.

I have used the Marian Smith Color Lab Kit to make the aqua colour and sprayed the Marian Smith Inkable flower to match Santa and I also used it to spray the seam binding so that it all matched .... and..... also the new holly vines that trail down from the flower arrangement and over the curvature of the sleigh.


The sentiment is from the winter wishes sentiment set.


I also added one of the new Vintage Holly Leaves for decoration to the flower arrangement.


You can still order whilst I am away as I have a little helper running the shop :)

Have a good day

Follow Me on Pinterest



6 comments:

rovianne said...

I absolutely love it! Love the colors. Have fun in Vegas (green with envy.. lol)

Ehm little side note.. I can't see the commentors winner?

Brawny x said...

Fabulous sleigh. X

Denise Bryant said...

Love your sleigh and Santa! Looks like it was so much fun to create! Gorgeous coloring too!
I can't see a winner's name either. Just a blank spot!

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is just gorgeous I love the stunning colours and the sleigh is magic A perfect Christmas project. Have a great time in Vegas I love it especially The Bellagio and a little flutter in Caesars Enjoy Love and hugs Carole x

Carole Pollard said...

This is just amazing the colours are stunning and I love that little sleigh its magical a perfect Christmas project.Have a fab time in Vegas I love it especially The Bellagio and a little flutter in Caesar's enjoy and travel safely hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful! Love the colours! Perfect!
Greetings
Britta