Saturday 22 August 2015

Hearts

Hi Everyone,

I'm hopefully having a fab time and am currently in San Francisco so I hope this has published :)

I'm sharing my Dutch Doobadoo MDF Hearts mixed media project, oh did I have fun :)



It's difficult to photograph but all the links are at the bottom as usual. Sooooo MDF Hearts and lots of embellishments.  The Dutch Doobadoo softwood elements are just perfect for this project; I used the softwood bricks, roof tiles and dots for this project.

I also used Dutch Doobadoo Gesso, Structure paste and just a few stencils; Wavy, Squares and the new leaves stencil.  I also added Dutch Doobadoo greyboard button, not so grey now.... oh and some Kraft Leaves.

I cut the Vintage Flourish butterfly twice and also the largest of the butterfleis 2 pcs diecut to make the buttterfly.

I have used the Marian Smith Color Lab starter set and mixed a couple of colours up and also used the prima sprays.



The butterfly below is from the flower power paper art.










Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh wow, these are simply stunning! x

Ann Marie Governale said...

Sooo beautiful.. I love the soft colors and all the texture.. gorgeous! xxx Ann Marie

Daniele said...

lots of gorgeous details
hugs x

Tracy Welham said...

Absolutely gorgeous mixed media piece. Creative Blessings, Tracy x