Sunday 26 July 2015

Summer at the Ribbon Girl

Evening,

I've just logged in and realised I hadn't published my card for today :(  This is my GDT for the Ribbon Girl with a theme of Summer and well as you know there are many weddings in the Summer time.

The papers are from the Craft Consortium 12x12 paper pad Bloom Beautiful and the mint sheet from the Gypsy 12x12 paper pad.

I have added a few heart diecuts, well would be rude not to, the heart border and the heart with butterfly.

The image is centered onto the new Frame and 7 pcs die set.  Tucked under the frame is the filagree circle die cut and a doily.

I have outlined the main heart with some oval pearl trim.



Lots of Ribbon Girl ingredients; the beautiful 65mm Louise Guipure Lace across the bottom with double row ivory pearl trim across the top.


I die cut the Wedding text twice, once in white and once using the paper.


Lots of gorgeous flowers, listed below and finished with a hemp bow and vintage flourish leaves and some gorgeous elegant leaves from oval die set, links below.


The Ribbon Girl Ingredients:-

Noor Design UK Ingredients:-







Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Koraliki Beaty said...

wow amazing!!!

Sharon said...

Wow, wow, wow, Tracy, this is stunning. Love Tilda and the soft green colour is so pretty. Just love all the dies and I am now going to have a look at your shop because you have tempted me into a little crafty spend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Stunning card Tracy, beautifully designed with all the fabulous embellishments.am now following you. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

What an absolutely beautiful card. The flowers are gorgeous, the die cuts are gorgeous...what more can I say the whole card is gorgeous! Love it! X