Wednesday 1 July 2015

Something Old and Something New at Noor Design UK

Good morning everyone,

I know it's a sweltering 34 degrees forecast for today so I thought we needed a little snow to cool us all down, lol.

The challenge at Noor Design UK this month is Something Old and Something New.  I have used my old faithful snowflake border die and for the new... well, a few things.  The gorgeous new Shabby Christmas Pad is so gorgeous we sold out in a couple of days, but don't worry more is due in so you can place your order still.

The image is also from the latest release and in stock Merry Christmas paper pad, so cute.  My other newbie is the new Christmas Trees which I have covered with stardust stickles.



The shabby stars are from Live and Love Crafts.



I have added pearls to the centres of the snowflakes.

All flowers are from Live and Love Crafts.



Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Gorgeous!
Those Happy Hoildays trees are awesome!!!!
Hugs, t.

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is such a gorgeous design the image is just a delight just love it all perfect love and hugs Carole x

angelwhisperssh said...


I just love this Tracy! Not been on your blog for quite some time. Sharon x

Unknown said...

Hehe...I see you're on a roll with the X-mas cards. :-) The card's sparkling with Christmas joy!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts