Saturday 25 July 2015

New Dies and Some Candy

Hello Everyone,

I'm running a little late with a stream of people at my door this morning interrupting my crafting day, lol.

I love the new Ice Crystal Circle die and as it has just arrived in thought it would be rude not to take it out of a packet and play.  I had the idea of this simple card for me in my mind when the Crealies dies arrived in, as equally I wanted to play :)

I had difficulty getting a good photograph as the sun is beaming in my little craft room so I have photographed onto some blue card behind too.

The paper is from the Shabby Christmas pad, yum yum.



The base was made using the new in stock Crealies 1 die.  Amazing capabilities as you can use two Crealies for a different affect or cut another one and layer onto each other to create an accordian card.  Endless possibilities.


I have added diamond dust to the new snowflake for a little sparkle.





Now we have also reached another 10,000 visitors to the blog making 50,000 visitors.  Woo Hoo, so time for a little candy.  

If you would like to win the Tea Box candy below, hop over to the Noor!Design UK Blog to leave a comment..  The tea box compliments the Afternoon Tea range but could easily be used as a chocolate box on your Christmas cards.



Have a good week.

Tracy 


Follow Me on Pinterest


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


4 comments:

Hello said...

This is such a beautiful card Tracy, I love the new snowflake die, the papers are gorgeous and I just adore all your fab, finishing touches too.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Sharon said...

Such a gorgeous die Tracy and your card is beautifully put together.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning just love this fab die its so pretty a wonderful design love it Love and hugs Carole x

coco said...

lovely card!
wonderful design
hugsX
coco