Saturday 18 July 2015

Dutch Doobadoo Baroque

Good morning,

Just a quickie from me as I have to run.  I'm shopping with my friend for a dress to wear to my niece's wedding in Las Vegas :)

I have used the new Dutch Doobadoo Baroque Stencil.  Now this has so many uses, to hold your coloured images in, to put your pencils in or do several, one for each colour of flowers in your crafty stash, lol. I have chosen to make a gift for christmas as I know I will be needing a few.  Now..... I did have some sweets to wrap in cellophane and pop in here with a tag, but someone..... naming noone, my son, haha.  Well I didn't actually name him, did I, lol, has ate them.  So here it is minus the sweets.








Hugs Tracy x


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Bee Shabby said...

Очень красиво!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's gorgeous Tracy. Love the baroque template and your fabulous snowy finishes. Utterly gorgeous even without the gobbled sweets! LOL :)

Tracy Welham said...

This is so lovely I would want to use it all year round! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design its something that has so many uses and your choice of embellishments and colours make it all look so pretty Love the dies . hope you got a nice frock Las Vegas sounds amazing for a wedding love and hugs Carole x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous creation!! Love it!!
Hugs Donna xx