Monday 27 July 2015

60th Wedding Anniversary Triptech


Hi Everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend.

A commissioned project today and I have again used beautiful papers from Pion Design's Vintage Wedding collection.  The MDF Triptech is made by Dutch Doobadoo, all links at the bottom of the post as usual.

I have added flowers, seam binding, pearl string, tulle, dutch doobadoo softboard roof tiles, mini bark heart, damansk straws, Ranger film trip, gorgeous lace, frame with 3 corners for the middle photo and a resin frame to name but a few.

 

The photo's are of the Customer's Mum and Dad either side and of their wedding 60 years ago in the centre.  Congratulations!

This is the back of the Triptech.

The gorgeous leaves in the flower display come with the Oval die set, links below.  So elegant.



Not easy to photograph to capture the elegance and I know these photo's don't do it the justice it deserves.


I have used the stripes and dots stencil with structure paste on the paper but it looks like the flowers are growing up a trellis :)


I have used a crotcheted heart in the centre panel, the text and numbers for the date is from the border sheet.



I used the leaf from the strawberry set.



Hugs Tracy x




12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning Tracy

gr karin

MinnaL said...

What a gorgeous project with so many beautiful details! Love it!

coco said...

waouh!!! stunning!
hugs
coco

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, another absolutely stunning make! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

Tracy I'm speechless this i just so beautiful the design is fabulous such a lovely idea This very lovely couple will treasure this I'm certain.You are so so clever Love and hugs Carole x

Jane said...

The Queen of Bling is doing her thing!!! Crikey girl, I wouldn't use that amount of embellishment in a year, no strike that - ever........Plain Jane thats me!! This creation is awesome my friend!!!

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so beautiful Tracy, I am always amazed.

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous!! What a precious keepsake! TFS :-)

Sharon said...

A real stunner Tracy. Your cards are such works of art - always so beautifully embellished.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!
Hugs Donna xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Wow, love this design, gorgeous.
Julie x

Julie said...

really beautiful