Saturday 28 March 2015

Have Heart

Hello Everyone,

I have made a Circle Easel card using the new Dutch Doobadoo Circle Stencil.  I have used a Tiddly Inks image called "Have Heart".  She is coloured with Distress Markers.


Taking centre stage is the NEW just arrived at Noor!DesignUK 12 point die with 2 corners.  I have also used the sentiment from the English Text There are no little Dreams

The papers are gorgeous and are from Fabscraps and if anyone is interested I have some 12x12 sheets available for 85p a sheet :)

The white rose is by Kaisercraft.  


I have used the Butterfly Border die and also the vintage flourish butterfly 





The stamp on the back of the card is a custom stamp available to order HERE

The silver paper at the top is also by Kaisercraft called Honey Chai.

The beautiful lace is from The Ribbon Girl and the Rose Ribbon Trim available from Live and Love Crafts.


I have used the Flower Circle Die on the base


I used 2 x Tag No. 2's tucked into the top.


Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tracy, so soft and the image is just gorgeous x
hugs
Sandie x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Tracy. I love this design - is there a tutorial anywhere for this design.
The image is so sweet and I love the twelve point die used in this way. Stunning.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon x

I will let you know shortly if I am able to attend your next workshop. x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful circle easel card Tracy! I am loving the delicate colours. Judy x

yvon said...

Wow, this is just stunning. So beautiful, love the soft colors and the loveley image.
Hugs, Yvon

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning easel card! The image is so beautifully coloured - so delicate and pretty. I love the embellishments on the card - the butterflies, lace and flowers are just gorgeous. Delicious! Hugs, Jayne x

Barbara GR said...

Woooowwww.... Amazing card!!!!!
I love everything on it!!!! Fabulous colouring and details!!!
Hugs,
Barbara GR

Unknown said...

Wow Tracy this is stunning, such a beautiful design and image. Fabulous embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carole Pollard said...

What a fabulous shape its wonderful I need to spend some time to take it all in. I've just bought this digi stamp not sure I can create anything as wonderful as this though. You are just amazing my top crafter Love and hugs Carole

Ribbon Girl said...

Fabulous Tracy, love the colouring, the embellishments but best of all the shape and design! Mary x