Thursday 15 January 2015

Winter Wonderland



I'm sharing  with you an envelope card.  I have used the  Dutchdoobadoo Envelope stencil and love how this turned out, it's something different.


I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Ice Stars mask art stencil again with the structure paste on a sheet of Winter Wonderland paper, love this pad and of course you all know how much I love the structure paste.

I have used accetate for the window panel and kept it clear.


I have diecut the hat and gloves onto white shrink film and heated until it shrank and they made perfect embellishments for this wintery card.

The Winter Text was cut twice, once in white and once in black and I then added shabby blue frantage to the white one and then hooked my little hat over the top of the "T".


The ice skater comes on an A5 sheet of Dutch Silhouette skaters so will service many a project.  I have added Dutchdoobadoo glue and Diamond dust for the snowywhite fluffy sparkle.


I have added the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Ferns to the floral arrangement, love these too and equally look fabulous frantaged. 


I have added Dutch doobadoo Ice Crystal Snowflakes to the coloured image, which was a great embellishment and flat as the card fits inside the envelope.




Copic Markers used:-
Skin E0000, E000, E00, E11, E04 and Cheeks R20, R22
Blues B23, B26, B60
Snowman C5, C3, C1, B000, B00




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:
Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Jane said...

What a smarty pants!! Very clever - the Queen of Bling rocks!!
Jane

susiestacey said...

Stunning envelope card, so many beautiful details x Susan x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous its so different I love the idea and your gorgeous embellishments love and hugs Carole x

Di said...

OMG Tracey!! this just stunning!! you are mega talented and i just love this card its sooo clever and all the different embellisments are so interesting, i could look at this for hours!
Big hugs Di xx

Alexandra♥ said...

Amazing idea with the stencil! And as usual - an absolutely outstanding design and embellishments!

Alexandra

KristyLee said...

Tracy,
This is just totally stunning, and you left out NO detail, love everything you have done here I know this had to have took you days to do! I love it and your amazing!
Peace,
KristyLee

Paola said...

I love your works!!
Well done!!