Wednesday 13 August 2014

Dashing Through the Snow....

Hello Everyone,

I know I have a christmas card to share with you and it's only August, lol, I blame Lili of the Valley myself bringing out such cute stamps, lol.

Soooooo dashing through the snow or hurtling more like, lol.  Now a couple of posts back you would of seen the new Marianne Design Window die I used but opened the window up and made a summer scene, well today I have a winter scene and I have added the die cut snow pieces to the window with some snow tex.


I made an Aperture with the window and added accetate so I could attach the snow die cuts.  The tree is also a Marianne Design die.

This is what it looks like on the inside.  It's very difficult to photograph as the accetate reflects the light.



Here is the little chap with a little chunky white frantage dotted around.




All the papers used are from Michelle Roos Digital Paper Collection and I used Winter Frost.  These can all be found HERE.

The next picture looks wonky but it's not really, just the angle that I took the picture from.


Copics Used:-

Skin E00, E000, E11, E04 Blush R20
Blues B91, B93, B95, B97
Snow/White BG0000, BG000, C5, C3, C1
Browns E53, E50, E49, E47, E44, E43, E40, E31, E25

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

12 comments:

MinnaL said...

OMG, Tracy!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love that window, tree and the snow is done perfectly! Love it! :D

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Tracy. I love the adorable image and the acetate window is fabulous with all its gorgeous details.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this card the window design is just fabulous and I love these new LOTV stamps just another perfect card Love and Hugs Carole x

Plony said...

wow wow wowwwwwwwww.......this is soooooooooo sweet and so perfectly made. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Hugs Plony

Tracey T said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Window die is now at the top of my wish list! Tracey x

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

What a gorgeous card, Tracy! The window is a brilliant idea and your image is just perfection! Xxx

Paper Profusion said...

Wowwww - I hope he get's home in time for his pressies! Absolutely brilliant card Tracy! Nicola x

Nancy Dynes said...

Tracy,
Your card is over the top GORGEOUS!! You have me humming Christmas carols in 90 degree weather:-)) I love the window with the snow dusted corners!! I sooooo want to be on your Christmas card list!
Hugs,
Nancy

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this is a fabulous design with the window! Beautiful colouring and frosty embellishments too.
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

This is sooo cool, very different. I swear; this is what the windows looks like in winter at my parent's place!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

moi said...

Your cards are so amazing and this windows card - gorgeous.
You are truly an artist.

Hugs from Slovenija, moi

moi said...

Your cards are so amazing and this windows card - gorgeous.
You are truly an artist.

Hugs from Slovenija, moi