Monday 17 March 2014

Pink and Cream Shabbylicious

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend, where did it go again.  I do like the lighter evenings and the sun is certainly shining in the UK at the moment.

I have for you today another lace/scrapbook and with the theme at LLC this week being "shabby" it's the perfect time for me to show you my latest book creation.  This one was requested in Pink and Cream, isn't it yummy, well actually I don't think the pictures do it justice.  I have also just completed a tutorial on making two different dress style books, so watch this space it will be coming shortly....

The base paper is Strolling down Rose Path from the Maya Design Sofiero collection, love these papers, so delicate and beautiful and certainly shouldn't be a limited collection.


The dress was made using two MayaDesign papers;  Enjoying the lovely fragrance and Royal Residence with a layer of cream tulle .  Some string pearls added to the neckline and placed onto a Maya Road hanger.  Some sweet hortesania's placed at the waist to complete the look and these are just back in stock.


I've placed Maya Road Dress Clips at the top hold the laces in to give you an idea of how this will look if used as a lace book, but it could quite easily be used as a scrapbook.



At the bottom here you can see some cream flower spray, two tone rose and a beaded berry, a dashing of gesso and the scissors trinket to the left.



At the top you can just see on the very left the lace with beads, I do love this trim.  The flower arrangement at the top consists of  Wild Rose 30mm, 20mm two tone rose and 15mm two tone rose, I do like these too, hehehe, and some cream flower spray and again a little dashing of gesso to complete the shabby look.



As well as the MayaRoad Dress Clips you can also see some pins, vintage and beaded, don't they fit in well.  Oh and if you look to the left on the top book ring you can see the prima Velvet Zephyr trinket dangling down, amongst ribbons, tulle, trims and lace, oh such yumminess all in one place.

The butterflies were made from the gorgeous Noor Design Butterfly Edge and single butterfly to create the pink and cream layers and finished off with a sweetheart blossom in the centres.


Full list of ingredients below as always.




Have a good week :)

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Wowsers! Absolutely stunning Tracy! Love everything on your gorgeous creation!
Hugs, Hazel xx

maureensouthern said...

So lovely, just love the colours and everything about it. Just love that dress. What are the edging papers, the post card effect? Love Maureen x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

GO RG EO US
hugs Tamara

Louise said...

Wow, wow and more wow!!!! I love it, this shabby book is gorgeous. Fabulous dress can't wait for your tutorials to try one.
hugs Louise

Lizzidroege said...

gorgeous...love your manipulation of the paper...

Sue said...

This is totally stunning!!!!! huggles Sue xx

Christina C. said...

This takes my breath away....so beautiful, delicate and luxurious!!!!
You are such an incredibly talented artist, Tracy. I love your work!

MinnaL said...

OMG ! This is so AMAZING ! Everything about it is stunning: papers, colors, laces, embellies and the dress is gorgous ! I love it :D

Juliz Design Post said...

Wow, absolutely stunning in every little detail. Julie x

New Creations said...

Oh My Goodness!!! What a shabby chick Book Creation, Just stunning, I love it.....!!! Waaaaaay beyond the scope of my abilities, but super fun to look at it:)

Dunja Trautmann said...

Wow Tracy,
your book of Lace is simply gorgeous. I love lace also and your book and all the pretty details made them soooo special. GREAT!!

Love, Dunja

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow! This is breath-taking!
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already. It's another Tracy masterpiece, truly outstanding work! So delicious I could eat it up!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

Gosh! This creation is the maximum in beauty and perfection. I kept days staring on it. I tried to create something like this - but I gave up. Congratulations to your extraordinary talent!

Greetings from Germany
Sabrina