Monday 2 September 2013

Swedish Lapland

Morning Everyone,

Gosh it's the 2nd September, can you believe it?  It's usually this time of year when everyone starts to say, "Before you know it Christmas will be here", and it's true and that's why I'm being super organised and getting lots of Christmas Cards done and there's no better time with the new release of Pion's Swedish Lapland papers having arrived in the LLC Store.  So can you guess the theme the girls will be following this week........ hehehe, easy wasn't it, yep "Pion's Christmas release of Swedish Lapland papers".


I have used 2 sheets 12x12 papers and also the cut two tags from the 12x12 tag sheet. and I have also added my new favourite beautiful, beautiful Lace Empress Alexandra, its 90mm wide, but isn't it just gorgeous.

The die cut above the image is from a Marianne Design new release and I have added some weathered wood distress ink.  There are areas of shabby white frantage here and there, this works fabulously on your christmas cards.
The flower arragement on the right is made up of some mini apples, again coloured with my copic marker a deep red, cream flower sprays, love these, red berries and red foam stems, a pine cone (watch this space), and a magnolia little angel, soooo cute.

Here's a close up of the tags cut from the 12x12 tag sheet, and of course they match the papers I've used, edged with walnut stain and popped into a mini bag.  Finished off with a mini bark heart and a mini apple.
This card is available in my Etsy Shop.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Gertrude said...

Ich kann nur sagen ein Traum
lg gertrude

Unknown said...

Morning Tracy,
I knew you'd do well with the blue papers! :-) Incredibly gorgeous with all that snowtex, shabby white and the small accents of red.

Have a great week!

Hugz, Sandy

P.S. The apples turned out really well.

Christina C. said...

Such an incredibly gorgeous work of art, Tracy! I adore this magnificent Christmas card.....superb coloring and outstanding embellishments!

Anne said...

Gorgeous creation! Amazing coloring, super sweet image, and I love the papers, layers, lace and that stunning heart and frostet look.

Hugs, Anne.

May said...

O my word, This card is amazing...Love all the fantastic layers & Fabulous image..your colouring is Fantastic...Love it all... Hugs May x x x

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Tracy that is one stunning and beautiful card, I love all the layers and that colouring is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jenny said...

Stunning! I love everything about your awesome card <3 xxx