Monday 16 September 2013

Road Tripping Santa


Morning Everyone,

I have a fun card for you today using Road Tripping Santa by High Hopes Stamps, isn't he jolly, lol.  I have used papers from the LDRS 6 x 6 Frigid Fun pack, perfect for cards.  Love that the print is small and can be easily seen and look how well the Marianne Design XMAS die came out using one of the sheets from the pack.  Normally you wouldn't be able to see the polka dots,  really like how it turned out.

I have used the Whimsy Snowflake border die, just love this die and all the swirls.  I have added some spacers to some of the centres of the snowflakes.

I added a prima clock paperclip and added some shabby white frantage.


The Winter Days calendar is from the Warm Fuzzies Frigid Fun Stamp Set.

Just to give you an idea of what copics I used to match the paper they were  B91, B93, B95 and added some grey tones, C3, C1 to the shading.  


I have used two of the newly released Marianne Design Dies, namely Collectables XMAS and Horizon Pine Trees.  I cut the pine trees out and added diamond dust to the hill, just to differentiate a little from the little white pine trees.


I finished off with some berries and cut the holly leaves out of the CCDesigns Holly leave die.


Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Tracy, such a fun image and your design is lovely, Kate x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh what fun! Love the blue shading on the car, very cool!
Alison x

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous card Tracy. The image is so cute and I love the gorgeous papers and design. Such fab embellies and I love the xmas sentiment.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kelly said...

Love your Santa! So cute and love the style of this card. This is beautiful and joyful, great embellishing too. This is a fun card!
Hugs Kelly

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, oh wow love those papers and your image is so cute, but the card design as always is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Anneke said...

hi Tracy
your wintercard is stunning ,but all your cards are beautiful and gorgeous.
great layers and deocrations.
greetings from Ann

Hanna said...

Such a fun and adorable Christmas card, I love it so much (which is not a surprise, I love ALL your cards, your talent is beyond words.)

Hugs
Hanna