Sunday 1 September 2013

Inspirational Picture at LLC


Happy Sunday Everyone,

Today it's challenge time at Live and Love Crafts, yikes were in September already and you know what that means, yep Christmas will be upon us in no time.  Our challenge this month is an inspirational photo, so pop on over to the LLC Blog to see all my teamies awesome creations to inspire you to enter this months challenge.  As always you could win £25 to spend in the LLC Store courtesy of Sandy.



My card for you today is using a CHA image soon to be released at Little Darlings, the new Candibean range and this is called "Daisy's Winter Lampost".  The release will be real soon, promise.   I have kept everything else quite plain, shabby and cream/white, well except for the red, lol, as per the inspirational photo of course.  The "WINTER DAYS" Calendar is also a CHA release coming to Little Darlings soon and I popped two pegs on the top, just because.

The snow balls were actually part of the stamped image but I chose to add some liquid applique, heat to puff up and then added some snowtex on top, looks really snowy in real life and dimensional.


The paper is from Pion's collection of Silent Night and distressed with walnut stain and some shabby white frantage.  The tree is a from a Tim Holtz die.  There's the new beautiful new lace again just added to the LLC store, can't tell you how gorgeous this is, and topped off with some shabby Melissa Frances trim and some 6mm white string pearls.

The flower arrangement is made up of mini apples, which I used my copic marker pen to change the colour to a more burgundy red, small gardenia, red poppies, raspberry, white berries, white flower spray and of course some snow tex and some Tim Holtz die cut holly leaves.





Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Tracy. Such a cute image, wonderful colouring and beautiful embellishments.
I hope you are having a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Eulanda said...

O M G Tracy!! Another beauty that I get to case pieces from. LMBO!! I love seeing how you use LDRS images. It's very inspiring even for me!! LOL! Great bouquet too!!

Elin said...

Someone is in the christmas mode ;) Another stunning card from you, as always you make those gorgeous spets stand out.

Gail said...

I have this stamp on my wish list since I thought it was cute. Your card, though, takes a cute stamp and turns it into a beautiful card. Absolutely gorgeous card! Hugs, Gail

Unknown said...

Must admit I was a bit surprised to see your take on the collage; but then again, I wasn't since you've been making loads of X-mas cards lately. :-) Just like today's card, it looks fantastic with all that snow-tex and frantage, and additionally also the liquid applique (added it to your Inlinkz list). Gorgeous flower display; the cones are so adorable! Love the calendar sheet stamp as well. Hugz, Sandy