Thursday 26 September 2013

Canary Love

Morning Everyone,

I'm back in my craft room now, thankfully but I do seem to have the cleaning bug and decided to clear out my walk in wardrobe, which I can now walk into, lol.

I need to make a new curtain for the front door to keep all the draughts out for the winter and decided to give it a go and actually use my sewing machine for sewing something other than cards, lol.  I'll let you know how I get on.  Google could be my friend here.

Today's card is using another Saturated Canary image called "Canary Love",  I really love this little lady.


The papers are by Magnolia 12x12 Blue Ink Roses. The heart die is from the latest Marianne Design release, collectable Love COL1334 which comes with two stamps, definition of HOME and LOVE and I chose to use the love one on my project today.

The gorgeous crotcheted doily is from Gail, so love this Gail, I really need to find a source or learn to crotchet.  Thank you sweetie.


The ribbon is from BunnyZoe and is wired so you can shape it to your liking.  Must say I do like the wired ribbon, lots.


Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! such a pretty card,your colouring is amazing and love all the detail.hugs Lou.xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just breathtaking as usual... love this..xxx Ann Marie

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, this is gorgeous. Love your colouring and the layout is super.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown said...

so gorgeous card Tracy! Love all details.
Jasmina

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Tracy, what a very pretty card, lovely image and wonderful details, Kate x

Cordine said...

Stunning card Tracy!
Hugs
Cordine

Kelly said...

This is one gorgeous card Tracy! I love how you colored her and then the card is neutral except the blue rose paper, oh so beautiful. I love the textures you added to her, she is gorgeous.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kelly

Kelly said...

This is one gorgeous card Tracy! I love how you colored her and then the card is neutral except the blue rose paper, oh so beautiful. I love the textures you added to her, she is gorgeous.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

Fab colouring of her hair and yeah you know I'm a sucker for this colour combo. :-) Hugz, Sandy

Gail said...

This is beautiful, like all of your other cards are! I'm glad you like the crochet doilies...I have written myself a note and will look for more at the sewing festival in January for you. If I contribute to your beautiful art work, that is a great honor! Hugs, Gail