Thursday 12 September 2013

A couple of Cards and a GDT Call at BunnyZoe

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little late posting this card and I had it ready too, honest...  It's challenge time already at BunnyZoe and the theme this month is "Blue".  Interpret as you wish, blue as in cold or the colour blue.  I have used both.

The image is called Barkley Festive Fun from Crafters Companion.  The papers I have used are by Marianne Design, they are called Country Home,  it's a shame I had to cut into them, you can probably just make out that they are blue wood flooring and distressed, love the distressed look.

The Christmas Trees are also by Marianne Design and I cut them down to the sizes I required. The sweet image has been cut out using another of the new release Marianne Design Dies called Petra's Ornaments LR0279   .



The little house with the snow on is another new die from Marianne Design called Christmas Village collectable.  All have been distressed with Tim Holtz Distress inks and the image has also been coloured with the distress ink markers.


The sentiment came with the image and I stamped it out and cut it out using the Marianne Design  Passe-Partout Rectangles (CR1242)

Finished off with some gorgeous lace and ribbon roses sent to me by dear Gail, thank you.

************

I have another card that I found in my posts in draft, oops.  This little lady is Drozy's Darlings Watering Fairy by CC Designs.  I have used two types of Marianne Designs Dies around the image Petra's Fence and Anja's Vintage Ornaments 2.

The papers are from the MayaDesign Sofiero collection available from Live and Love Crafts as well as the gorgeous Lace Reinette

 The floral bouquet is made up from an assortment of flowers from the RibbonGirl and lilac poppies and white flower spray from LLC.  The seam binding and the oval pearl string beads are both from the RibbonGirl.

The postage stamp is from the Marianne Designs Mail Around The World stamp set.  Love this set.



 Lastly, the gorgeous Joycraft Butterfly border, isn't it fabulous.

I thought I would just let you all know that there is a guest DT call over at BunnyZoe, so if you would like to be considered click on the picture below.




Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Tracy. The images are so cute, your colouring is fabulous and I love all your pretty detailing. The wonderful way you use your dies is so inspiring
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Sooo beautiful cards!!! Love it!
Jasmina

Kelly said...

Totally opposite and both so gorgeous, I love the style of the first one, adding the house and the shape of the image looks fabulous. The second one has wonderful die cuts and beautiful flowers on it. Both images are really cute and beautiful. What a treat to get 2 cards today. Hugs, Kelly

Mickie said...

They are both just gorgeous, please add me to your Christmas list!!

Shazza said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Total gorgeousness xx

Words and Pictures said...

I just love the simple style of the image in the first card - and your tinting of it is exquisite. It's perfectly matched by that adorable little house, and the overall shape is so eye-catching - brilliant!
Alison x

Paper Profusion said...

These are stunning Tracy. Nicola x

BrossArtAddiction said...

OH WOW! Both are drop dead gorgeous!! I envy your amaxing coloring!!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Turwen said...

Wow!!!! The wintery scene is absolutely stunning!!!! And the other card is also soooo beautiful!!!!

Hugs!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

OOh both gorgeous Tracy! Love the drozy stamp, so sweet! Amazing layouts. Each of your cards is so different and yet each a work of art. Fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends x