Friday 29 March 2013

Pink at Crafts and Me & 15% Off

Evening Crafters,

I tried to post this the other night but the internet was really slow, I mean really really slow.  My son tells me that Google was hijacked, I'm not sure if that was right but it seems to be fine now.  Anyway, I'm basically a little late with this post. The theme this week at Crafts and Me is "Pink" and here's my DT card using Autumn Princess by Zindy Nielsen.


I have used the new Marianne Design Craftable Passe-Partout Rectangles and positioned the text on top.  Isn't it pretty.  The die I used was the smallest one in the set.


My second card is using another image by Zindy Nielsen, called Fly Away, love Zindy's images, they are so beautiful.



Teresa has an Easter Special 15% Off Everything in the Store from Friday 29th March - 2nd April while stocks last.
The code to be entered at the check-out is 15

Happy Easter.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


15 comments:

Sue said...

Such gorgeous cards Tracy. The images are wonderful and your colouring is amazing. As always your detailing is just fantastic.
Wishing you a Happy Easter
Hugs Sue xx

Christina C. said...

Both of your cards are exquisite! Outstanding works of art! Such luscious embellishments....love it all!
Wishing you a very happy Easter!

Jane said...

Two more stunners!
Hugs
Jane

Words and Pictures said...

Really unusual images, framed and embellished with your usual amazing style and beauty - great cards, Tracy!
Alison x

Phi said...

sooooooo beautiful!!!

Sara said...

These images are beautiful and your cards are stunning, I`ve never seen these stamps before, thank you for posting the links to them. Hugs Sara xxx

Turwen said...

These are two absolutely stunning cards!!!! Really, really fascinating!!!!

Hugs!

Jenny said...

Beautiful! Jen xxx

May said...

Gorgeous cards, Those images are stunning... Her face is Beautiful... Simply perfect work Tracy... Hugs May x x x Happy Easter x x x

Kelly said...

Breathtaking! I love both of them and you showcased them perfectly. Awesome cards.
Happy Easter
Kelly

Suman Pandit said...

You have done justice to the images,Tracy!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two beauties, Tracy! Love the pink and grey combo of the first one with the fab papers and lovely layering Your second one is striking, beautifully coloured and stunningly embellished. Happy Easter! Hugs, Lesley

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's gorgeous Tracy! Love the embellies and soft romantic feel of the card. Stunning. Hugs, Wends x

Elin said...

Is it white frantage you have used on the bark heart here? what a great detail <3

Unknown said...

Both are gorgeous, the first one has a disctinctive garden feel to it. It's beautiful with all those butterflies both as dies and on the paper and the charm...I saw the first one a couple of days ago and guess which colour it was?!! Elin's favourite LOL.

The 2nd card I like even better because of the neutral colours...not that I don't like pink, but I just love the brown and greens, earthy tones. The flower display is fantastic!

Hugz,
Sandy