Wednesday 7 March 2012

Whimsy Magazine

Hi Peeps,

I'm back again, well guess who was published in the latest Whimsy Magazine and boy have you seen it.  You've got to take a peek, the talent in that magazine will blow you away, seriously.

I must say I was tasked with creating something with words and no images, yikes was I stumped! I think I went around it in the wrong way and tried to create a card in my usual style with the sentiment and make it crafty chipboard, but I don't think it worked, would be interested in your thoughts.....

Ingredients:-
Flowers by WOC and Marianne Design
Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Picket and White
Snowtex
Spellbinders Labels 23
Martha Stewart Branch Punch


 To compensate for my feeling that I failed somewhat, I set upon making a photo frame.  My daughter (on the right hand side), chose the colours and away I went.
Ingredients:-
Flowers WOC and Marianne Design
Copic Airbrushing on the leaves
Decoart Paper Perfect 


Hope over HERE to create the fabulous array of inspiration by all those talented ladies.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy the card is stunning and the photoframe is gorgeous,well done
Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

O wow that is fantastic, really elegant, both card and frame and congrats on being published xx

Berry said...

OMG I love both of these Tracy! I so think it did work, seriously the first creation is just stunning! I would be stumped without an image too but you totally rocked it! Hugs rebekah xx

Anne said...

I think the card is amazing, love the style and colors, and the hanging sign with sentiment on it is gorgeous! I`d love to see more pictures of it. :)

Beautiful photo frame too, love the embellishments, and great colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Unknown said...

Hi hon
Hope you are ok :-)Your card is stunning and you have done a wonderful job not using an image. Dont think i could have even attempted it, lol.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

Christina C. said...

Holy smokes, Tracy, what do I think??? I THINK IT IS PHENOMENAL!!!
lOVING all the magnificent elements on your card....WOW!!!!!
Your picture frame is also amazing. Such a beautiful floral arrangement!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your card ABSOLUTELY works. It's stunning! And a lovely photo frame too. Huge congrats, Tracy. I'm off to enter your candy now! Hugs, Lesley