Friday 1 July 2011

Just Because

Hiya Peeps,

A quick post from me.  My mojo has been missing and I'm struggling and with around 14 cards to get done in July it's really not the right time to go walkabouts, grrrrrrrrrr.

I have today got for you one of the new Hannah Lynn Stamps called Sweet Selina available HERE at Crafts and Me.  Wow, isn't she gorgeous, but then again aren't all Hannah Lynn Stamps just beautiful?

Now it's that time of the year where the Rubbah DT are making cards for the forthcoming show so limited embellishments are called for....... well you know I struggle with that so this is kinda minimal for me, but Teresa knows that I try, lol. 

Here's a close up of this beauty.

Ingredients:-

Image "Sweet Selina" from Crafts and Me HERE 
Papers from Websters
Magnolia Doohickey Swirl
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Sentiment is Whimsey Stamps
Quickutz Corner Die
lace, pearls, Doily from stash

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Shellys Images - Recycle (corrugated cardboard/doily)
Divas by design - diecuts
Crazy Challenge - Beautiful women
Critter - (2 different colours of card, 1 prima or paper flower, 1 image, 1 sentiment)
Make It Monday with Kraft - Something old (quickutz die) something new (image)

That's it from me. Have a good weekend.


11 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. That new image is adorable - love the cupcakes in her hair!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Tracy that is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxx

Juls said...

wowzer!!!! this is just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Tammy L said...

I love all the details and embellishments in your card! Thanks for joining our beautiful women challenge at the Crazy Challenge this week.
Tammy DT

Audrey Pettit said...

What an amazing image! So incredibly detailed, as is your fabulous coloring job. I really like the fancy edging and the die cuts, and the way you did the sentiment is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

Teresa said...

Tracy she looks stunning, you have coloured her perfect as usual. For someones who's mojo is missing you aint harf done bad lol!
Teresa x

CraftyC said...

Believe me Tracy, your mojo is just fine. This is totally gorgeous and so beautifully coloured.
Clairex

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Tracy what a stunning creation that image is so beautiful, the design looks wonderful I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Websters papers, so gorgeous! And you colored in the image marvelously well. Don't you hate it when the mojo goes wandering? But I don't think its obvious to anyone except the creator, to all of us, seems like your mojo is working fine! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!

crafty amy said...

Oh she really suits that pink and blue colour combo and I do love the edging I will have to invest in some of them I think :D
Your mojo looks fine to me

Hugs

Amy xx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This is a perfect entry for the Die Cuts and punches challenge over at Diva's by Design. Good luck and hope to see you again next time!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise XX