Monday 9 May 2011

Sneek Peek - One Classy Lady

Morning Peeps,

Hope you've all had a fab weekend, I've spent mine most catching up on DT cards, so lucky me I've had a crafty weekend, with the exception of having to do the boring housework, in fact I haven't stepped oustide the door since I came home from work on Friday, lol.  Think I'm becoming a recluse!

Anyway, look what I have for you today.  A sneek peek at one of the stamps from Release 7. Yayyyyyyyy I hear you say.  And isn't she a sassy girl?  This stamp is called 5th Avenue and will be available from Funky Kits on Saturday, yep, that soon.  All the DT Girls have received their Release 7 Stamps in record time so we will be showing the whole release in a hop on Saturday, so be sure to check the Sassy blog for details.


I've followed the sketch over at the Sugar Bowl and added my own touch as I do.

So what do you think?

Materials used:-

Image 5th Avenue - will be available from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits HERE
Papers - Nitwits
Corrugated Cardboard  distressed with vintage photo ink and painted with lilac acrylic paint
Lace and seam binding, Start Dust Stickles from stash
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Martha Stewart Punch around the page
Sentiment  and stamp die - Whimsey Stamps
Lasercut chipboard corners - Make It Crafty
Nesties
Butterfly - K & Co

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Girls with their curls
Come and get it - Birthdays
Creative Inspirations - Glitz & Bling
Let's ink it up - Embellish it
Scrappy Frogs - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Distressing
Catch the bug - Anything Goes
Mami Doodles - Let's Get Girly
Southern Girls - Let's hear it for the girls
Sugar Bowl - Sketch
Claudia & Co - Butterfly
Digital Tuesday - Ribbon & Lace (papers are digital)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Craft your passion - checks, plaids or gingham 
Cupcake Craft - Gingham & Roses 
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes 


 

33 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Tracy, this is stunning, love your design, the embellishments are gorgeous but the star of the show is this image, you have coloured her to perfection. A Beautiful creation. Can't wait to see the other images.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kazza said...

Wow...I do love this beautiful card!! The lovely design of the card and embellies and of course that gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karenxx

Mervi said...

Hi Tracy,
so sweet and lovely card;-))m

Unknown said...

I want these now, hehe, absolutely stunning oh to have a figure like that.
Chris x

Lou Mac said...

'Yaaaaayyyy'

Tracy!! You've NAILED this!! She is just stunning! I love the colour combo - I want a purple dress like hers - it's just a shame I don't have the figure! LOL.

You've given everyone a taste of what's to come - I bet they're more excited than we are, heehee.

xo Lou.

Carrie said...

Fabulous colours you have used on this card Tracy. I really like the image too....I will be popping over to get that one on Saturday!
Hugs
Carrie

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Am loving thst new image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs Denise xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy shes one sassy girl and so much leg, not sure I could wear a dress like that. Fabulous card though. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Sandy O said...

WOW, your coloring is so perfect. The whole card is lovely and the butterfly adds such a nice touch.

Thank you for entering it into this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge.

WencheP said...

Oh my gosh - the image is so cool and pretty. Love the colors and all the details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

I Don't Do Straight said...

This is a lovely card Tracey, beautifully coloured, just perfect!

Fiona. x

Jackie said...

This is so sweet! I had never seen this company before, but now I am going to have to check it out! Lovely work! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see more of your work in the future!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Tracy...love the image you've used....thanks for joining us this week at TPS.

Take care
San x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Love the colors you used, and the image is sweet. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It.
Cindy

PetraB said...

Very classy, indeed, and very elegant. Thank you for joining the challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

sgc said...

Great card. Love that image. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Elaine said...

Simply stunning Tracy!
I adore this image, she is so pretty!
Love your colour combo

Hugs Elaine xx

Kirsten said...

wowzers what a gorgeous card. Love that scalloped edge, and the colours you chose. love everything about this. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Kirsten

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Hope to see you again next week

Hugs
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty colours, I love purple and light teal together. Lovely. You lady is nice as well. Thanks for coming to play in our Come and Get it Challenge.

Julie Temple said...

Oh yes, she is one Classy Sassy! LOVE IT! Thank you for playing with us this week at Come and Get It!

Julie

Paula (PEP) said...

Super colours & I love the soft colouring. The sahdow under her feet is so realistic & I really like the way the kraft cardstock sets off the aqua & liac & the distressed edging adds such an authentic vintage feel to this - as does the lace & the chipboard motifs. The eyelet edge gives a lovely feminine feel to this - reminiscent of Broderie Anglaise & really picks up the serrated edges of the sentiment. Love it.
Paula (PEP)

Zoe said...

Absolutely stunning Trace! LOOOOVE the colours of her dress and just such a beautiful card all over. xxoo

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, fantastic card, gorgeous colour and I love your embellies. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, hugs Suzanne x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, the colours and detail are beautiful and I love that stamp. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Miranda said...

lovely lovely lovely
such a sweet card Tracey and the image is so cute
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

*Alison* said...

Tracy..
Congrats on making the top 3 at DYSU.. I just adore your creation and the colors were spot on.. I can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS
Alison
DYSU-Owner

oh.. I love simply sassy stamps.. I tried out for the GDT.. So I am hoping they do another one real soon.. so CONGRATS on being on that team.. HUGS

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully Done.....beautiful colors you chose, I'm always up for Sneak Peeks! LOL
Thanks for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges!

Shell~Alaska♥

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!! I jsut love this card.. She is looking beautiful and hot in this dress. I love the way you colored this lovely image. Those flowers and the cute butterfly are looking great.
Thanks for this wonderful post.outsource design

zoe.payne said...

Wow love the image shes soo pretty. Gorgeous colours used and love the flowers. Well done xxx

Scrappy said...

Fab Card! Love your coloring and that lush rose is PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug! Hope you'll join us again soon!

Cor* said...

Perfection! From Coloring to layout! Colors to style! All is ACE girl! Thanks for sharing your embellie filled creation this fortnight with us at LIIU!

Kiki said...

Oh wow, this is stunning! Love the way you've arranged everything. And the image is simply fantastic! Looks very elegant!

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki