Monday 31 January 2011

Put a Spell on you and you'll be mine....

Morning Peeps,

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine got worse before it got better.  Following on from Friday, my car went to have the bush done but they were unable to get it out so to cut a long story short I had to have a complete Wishbone Arm fitted, along with a couple of hours labour. So around another £200 that I wasn't expecting.  Think this brings my weekly total to around £600.  Now that's a lot of cards I need to sell, lol. I'm now being positive and only good things will happen....Just popped back to edit this scheduled post, my TV has just blown up! So much for my positive thinking!

Today, I'd like to inspire you with the Simply Sassy image "Best Witches" available HERE, what a fab name for this stamp.  I loved Maria's idea of using her for Valentines and so I have done the same and as she's a witch she needed a book of love spells, lol, so I made a little book of spells at the bottom of my card as an embellishment. 


What do ya think?  I think she could have lots of books of spells, birthday wishes, good luck, love, halloween to name but a few.



Here's a close up of this funky image.

Here's my little book of spells, lol.  I wrote the word and then went over it using a versamark pen and then added clear embossing powder and heat embossed. Then I added a couple of little loveheart pearls, just so she can tell that this spell book is for "luvvvvvvv".

Another picture with the tag pulled out which says "You and Me".

Materials used:-
Sugar Nellie Best Witches image available HERE
I have coloured her with copics R29, R27, R24, R22, C9, C7, C5, C3, E25, E31, E50, E53
The papers are digi papers from Bearly Mine  available HERE and
"With this ring too" from Nitwits available HERE
Corrugated cardboard, painted with white acrylic paint and edged with Fired Brick distress ink
Martha Stewart Border Punch (heart)
Heart pearls from Bizzy Bec's as well as the heart doily available HERE
Swirl corner coloured with copic marker and clear embossed available from Make It Crafty HERE
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace, ribbon and twine from stash.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

All Sorts - Recycled (my heart is from cardboard, painted and distressed)
Copic Creations - something new (image) and copics
I did it creations - Red for Valentine
Paper Sundaes - Valentines
Stampacular - Whateva
Gem of a challenge - Ribbon and Lace
Marks Finest Paper - Valentines
Fairy fun fridays - For a sweetheart
Meljens- Create something with a heart
Crafty Creations - Heat it up (embossed SPELL)
Little Red Wagon - Lace
Stamavie and More - Love
A spoonful of sugar - Valentines
My time to craft - Embossing
Scrap Creations - Red/Black/White

Dont forget to enter my Candy HERE





36 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Wooooooow Fabby cad Tracey!!

Maria Therese said...

spelling error card not car.. LoL

Chrissy said...

Gosh Tracy this is so gorgeous. All the details,
fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

zoe.payne said...

Wow this is stunning. The image is gorgeous colours are one of my favourite combos. All the detail on this is beautiful, i cant say which bit i love best, fink i might have to get
Elton to log on, hint hint!!! lol. well done hunni. xxxx

kaylou said...

aaww your card is gorgeous Tracy, your colouring style is awesome ...love it.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Monique said...

This is soooooooo cute Tracy !!! I love it. What a sweet witch is that. Wonderfull colours and colouring :)).

Hugs Monique

Nannieflash said...

Yes your witch does make a fabulous Valentine card, shes so cute to, stunning card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Autumn said...

Fabulous card Tracy! Love all the details, and what a great idea with the spell book. A fantastic unique valentine's card, love it!
xxAutumn

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH Tracy girl! You have some mad card skills hun.
I am in awe with this card.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Every detail is just simply jaw dropping gorgeous.

I need to get me some of these stamps to play with you all.Thanks for the inspiration today hun,Ruby♥

coops said...

wow!! fantastic card tracy.i love the sassy witch and your spell book is genius. :D

xx coops xx

FitterTwit said...

Tracy... your talented is KILLING ME!!! No seriously, I saw this and my heart stopped for a second!!! You've got me hung up on those sugar nellies... I gotta get me some!

Paula (PEP) said...

Just amazing the way you've captured that bluey grey of the paper in the colouring of her hat & boots - love the detailed folds. Those heart gems pick up the hearts in the lace boder beautifully & I like tehat idea of the book - I too was caught by the idea of using her for different occasions. Love your wrinkly tights over the knobbly knees - can sense the texture.
Hope your week is better.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Erica said...

Tracy your card is gorgeous hon, I love this little Valentine witch! The book of spells is such a great detail too, I give this card five broomsticks ;D!

Hugs,
Erica

Jackie said...

WOW.. this is totally fabby hun... everything about it is fantastic... thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this time. good luck hugz Jackie x

Vicki Dutcher said...

TOTAL AWESOME coloring!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HIYA Tracy i'm back lol!!
Well a blue monster left a message for you on my blog just wanted to pass the message lmbo!!!!!

Poor little hair ball had me confused lol!Hope you don't mind me leaving this here lol!
Ruby♥

Tracy, this is AMAZING! You coloring is fabulous and I just might have to order this Maggie! :D I love the colors you used for your card and the embellishments are perfectly arranged... especially the pearls. Awesome job - I really do love it! *Hugs

denny said...

wow another fabby card hun that image shes so cute love it love the colours hun and the little emblies denny xxxxxx

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS what a totally awesome card hun....I luv it! fab image ....stunning colouring as always, everything about this card is fantastic ...wow wow wow :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Debra said...

Tracy your card is absolutely stunning! Beautifully done. Hope your car turns out ok. Have a great week

Rosanne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Anonymous said...

wow! i love this card. i have popped in here a few times today and loving it more and more. ones for sure... you have now problems selling your cards cause they all are really BEAUTIFUL. thanks for the inspiration and im so glad you joined us at FFF this week. hugs!

Kristen said...

Girl, you're a rockstar with the coloring. Love IT! Thanks for playing with Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Becky said...

OH My Word Tracy, this is just fabulous! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous details. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Dena said...

Tracy, wow, look at those details! You're amazing! This card rocks!!! I have 3 of the new ones coming my way and can't wait to play!
Hugs, Dena

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just stunning. That stamp works perfectly and I love all your pretty details - especially that book of spells - brilliant!
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
Caroline (GDT) xxx

Virgo5 said...

Awesome card! Love you colouring!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Heat it up challenge at Crafty Creations this week!Fabulous project - love it! Cheers Claire x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Well, this is just totally adorable. Totally sweet image and fabulous embellishments, especially the Spells book! Love the color palette you used too. So happy you came to play with the fairies at Fairy Fun Friday this week!

Mummylade said...

nice idea with the spellbook. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Love all the elements and the image is too cool! Love that "Spells" tag! Amazing job!

Thanks so much for joining us over at FFF this week and goodluck! :)

x♥Tracey♥x
FFF/DT for PFD

Berry said...

Ooo Tracy I just love your work, your colouring is so superb and cards and so well put together! Thanks so much for sharing at a gem of a challenge this time Hugs Rebekah xx

Cheryl said...

This is CUTE! I love the way you colored her!

Thank you for joining our Heart challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, love the image she is funky! Great colour choice too

thanks very much for joining in with our recycling theme this week at Allsorts

Hugs

Amanda xx

Tammylee said...

Great card. There is a little of everything in this card! Great! Thanks for playing along with us at IDIC this week. Hope to see you again.

Tammylee IDIC DT
I Did It Creations

Julie said...

This is lovely - what a great idea!

x

Pattie said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!